This is Little Hunterman’s Wee-Mail gift to his fantastical human friends out there.
In it, you’ll find the hilariously commented collection of the best Little Hunterman entries from his early years.
This book is the perfect introduction to a worried little terrier dog whose mission in life is to find friends (and croissants) despite terribly dangerous bath-monsters and other (human) challenges.
In it, Little Hunterman will explain the most important need-to-know stuff:
- how to find friends
- how to care for rubber duckies
- how to defy evil bath monsters
- how to manage croissant shortages
- how to deal with doggie worries
- the most important kinds of dog naps
- what to take with you while traveling with humans
- how to train your humans
- … and much, much more!
In the end, you’ll be totally in the know!
We hope that you’ll enjoy it.